Web Design & Development
I know you are probably saying Web Design?.. Web Development?.. Aren’t they the same thing? Well, the simple answer is, No. A few years ago everything pretty much fell under the umbrella of Web Design, but now the web horizon has changed, and making a site look good and making it work well are almost 2 different worlds. Web Design is focused mainly on the UX/UI of the site, making it look good and creating a great user experience from the front-end standpoint. Web Development on the other hand is concerned with creating and developing a rock-solid code base that the front-end will sit on so that everything that needs to work will work the way it is supposed to. There is nothing more frustrating than going to a beautiful and stunning site only to notice that the forms on the page are broken or that your selected product is not registering properly.
As well as having an amazing design that makes all your competition jealous and all your clients stare, we build your site on top of the world’s most popular Content Management System in the world(WordPress). Almost all of our sites are built completely from scratch using the most up-to-date coding practices and languages with a minimum of 3rd party plugins so that your site will be smooth, clean, and run as fast as it possibly can. Clean coding will also help with stopping as many SEO issues as possible so your site can be indexed faster and easier by all the Search Engines.
Today is a mobile world and everyone has a smartphone or a tablet for browsing and keeping up with the latest news, entertainment, and surfing for your company. We design and build your site to work on any device and be attractive and easy to use so that your clients will find you no matter if they are on the bus ride home or browsing on a laptop/Desktop at home. All our designs are based on mobile first and there is no extra charge.
All Sites Are Built on The Reliable CMS in the World
WordPress is one of the most if not the most utilized Content Management Systems(CMS) on the web today. It is estimated that every 1 in 3 websites utilizes its framework to run on the web. And, it does not look to be slowing down.
WordPress could be the best fit for your company if you are looking to have a great site that will appeal to your clients and be extremely easy for you to maintain and update on your own without the need to have a Ph.D. is coding. It works great with current Google standards and is easily built to be responsive and easily accessible on any device you can think of plus it is already set up to easily become your E-Commerce solution. Your website will already be ready for the future.
Great Content Management Platform
A WordPress site will allow you to have a beautiful site that looks and responds the way you want it to all while giving you the ability to update the site content on your own, whenever you want to!
- A simple and Robust content management system that applies to every post or page of your site.
- Easily maintain your blog posts and page content when you want to and you can even do it from your phone.
- You can easily have slide shows, YouTube, Vimeo, or self-hosted videos as well as music and podcast files.
- The ability to use WordPress to create custom content post types that will help organize your site in easily consumable bytes.
- Allow for multiple levels of site administrator to maintain your site
- Manage critical SEO meta such as unique page titles, search engine-friendly URLs, keywords, and page descriptions.
- Easily add elaborate or simple forms to collect data from your clients allowing you to interact with them digitally.
- Sell your products online right through your own site and without the need to work on a separate platform. Everything in one place.
- Add awesome additional functionality to your site by utilizing a huge community of rock-solid plugins
Open Source with great stability
WordPress is an Open Source Software which basically means that the code that it is built on is open to use and altered by the general public, and is completely free to use without the need to purchase a license. This creates a huge and diverse community that is worked on by thousands of industry professionals and updated at a very regular date. This allows WordPress to constantly grow, becoming better, faster, and easier to use as well as having its security as a top priority.